[TriLUG] OT: Need a DSP Book

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jun 5 21:17:09 EDT 2006

i've got the oppenheim and shafer textbook i used in grad school up at
northwestern university that you can use.  you're probably better off
with ti app notes, though.  me thinks my version of pc-dsp is on 5.25"
floppy and may not be of use.  nonetheless, that type of program allows
you to explore dsp more so than anything else i have used.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.