[TriLUG] OT: looking for a UPS

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Tue Jun 6 21:35:48 EDT 2006

I've never had issues or troubles replacing APC UPS batteries. Most
APC UPS's either have one screw to take off to open a cover to easy
access to the battery, or they have a front panel that snaps off, and
then a cover plate that unscrews.  Every APC I've replaced batteries
on where extremely simple.

Matt