[TriLUG] OT: mp3 player

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 7 04:42:04 EDT 2006

i openly admit ignorance with this new fangled ipod and mp3 technology.

does anyone have a recommendation on a mp3 player?  i started a sales
course with audio mp3 training material.  i figure i can copy the files
from the cd to a pc and to a mp3 player.

i also need to get one of those analog cassette adapter thingies for my
minivan.

any help pointing me in the right direction would be most appreciated.
if there any other nice features to get (USB files transfer et al), i am
all ears.

regards,

jim

disclaimer: i use old 1940s vacuum tube amp for my electric guitar,
listen to my good ole analog cassette grateful dead bootlegs regularly
(http://www.terrapinjunction.com/jerry.htm) and still have 12" vinyl
that i spin on occasion.
--
Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.