[TriLUG] OT: looking for a UPS

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Jun 7 04:43:31 EDT 2006

i *think* i've got another 700 VA APC unit with dead battery that i can
give you.  apc batteries are easy to replace in all units i have used.
lemme know if you want it.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.