[TriLUG] Postfix question

Douglas Ward dward at nccumc.org
Wed Jun 7 08:43:47 EDT 2006

Here is what I do to blacklist a specific address in postfix:

1) Add the following line to main.cf (under smtpd_recipient_restrictions):
check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/whitelist-blacklist-filename
2) Add the e-mail address to the file, tab over, reject
3) postmap whitelistfilename
4) postfix reload

It works pretty well as a whitelist also.