[TriLUG] Postfix question

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Wed Jun 7 08:43:53 EDT 2006

Of course, I found the answer within minutes of posting this.

But for the record:

in main.cf add:
smtpd_sender_restrictions =
	check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
	permit

in /etc/postfix/sender_access :
<EMAILADDRESS> REJECT <SOME REJECTION MESSAGE>

run postmap on /etc/postfix/sender_access and reload the configuration
of postfix.  Seems to work a treat.

CJK