[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Jun 19 19:09:07 EDT 2006

So,

    I've got to ask the question, if you wanted a server, why didn't you
buy one. I don't see anything that you are doing in the system you
listed out that couldn't be done in a desktop.  If you pay the premium
you get quality and service.  If you add up all of the parts, and your
time, will you really end up saving dough over buying a "name brand" server?

Just my $.02

    Kevin