[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Jun 21 12:26:31 EDT 2006

It's very easy to point to any manufacturer's budget line of servers and
say it is missing this and that that my $4,000 server has available. To
point to "one" example that supports your earlier e-mail and say "Dell
doesn't offer 15k drives" as if that is an across the board  statement
as you did in earlier emails is  incorrect. Game over, sorry, just admit
you were wrong and move on sheesh!