[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Wed Jun 21 13:40:26 EDT 2006

You really can not admit you were wrong can you? What does my knowledge
of entry level servers and others have anything to do with the email
thread? I do know the difference, thank-you. You presented wrong
information to suit your personal bias, got called on it and instead of
being an adult and admitting you don't know everything you attack me
personally.  Like I said game over, move on.

Dave