[TriLUG] Friday, 6/23/06, 6:00-8:00 PM, xampp Install, MySQL Exercise

Colleen McCarthy cmccarthy1 at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 23 11:11:29 EDT 2006

Hi Folks,

A couple of us are going to do an xampp install on one of my machines
tonight and then walk through some MySQL exercises.  Anyone who is
interested is welcome to join us.  Please let me know if you plan to come.
Directions are below.

Colleen

(h) 919.460.0641
(c) 919.349.4015

My address is 103 Drysdale Court, Cary, 27511. The subdivision is Wimbledon,
which you can get to from the Cary Parkway or Kildaire Farms Road.

>From Kildaire Farms Road:

If you're coming from downtown Cary, go south on Kildaire Farms Road.  After
you cross the Cary Parkway, you will go .5 miles and see the first entrance
into Wimbledon on your left. There is a stoplight at this entrance, and the
street is McEnroe. Make a left onto MacEnroe. This leads you into a traffic
circle. Take the second road off of the traffic circle, which is Coorsdale.
Once you're on Coorsdale, take the second left on Coorsdale onto Connors.
Almost immediately after turning left onto Connors, make a left onto
Drysdale. I'm the second house on the left, the number is 103, and I have
red roses at the base of my mailbox. My house is about an eighth of a mile
from the traffic circle, so all of the turns happen pretty quickly once you
get to the traffic circle :).  If you're coming from Apex on Kildaire Farms
Road, the entrance is about .7 mile from the intersection of Kildaire Farms
Road and Tryon.  The directions are the same with the exception that you
make a right into Wimbledon.

If you are on the Cary Parkway, take the Parkway to the intersection of
Kildiaire Farms Road and go south on Kildaire Farms Road.  Follow the
directions above.

>From US 1 (North Raleigh):

Take US 1 south to the Cary Parkway exit.  There is construction on US 1 and
the Cary Parkway exit can be tricky.  Be careful.  As the exit ramp
approaches the Cary Parkway, stay to the right and merge with the Cary
Parkway going west.  As soon as you merge with the Cary Parkway, get into
the leftmost lane.  You are going to make the first left onto Coorsdale, and
it comes up very quickly.  Once you make the left onto Coorsdale, you will
go .6 miles and see Connors on your right.  Make a right onto Connors, then
almost immediately, a left on to Drysdale.  I'm the second house on the
left, the number is 103, and I have red roses at the base of my mailbox.