[TriLUG] Fried iPod

Matthew West mattwestm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 12:35:14 EDT 2006

You could try resetting the iPod by: turn the hold switch on then off,
then press the menu button and the selection button at the same time.
And keep holding them until the screen resets. I had the same problem
except mine wouldn't even turn on. But mine wasn't caused by Banshee.
Also, I would assume that iPods work better with HFS. I always had
issues with the iPod until I started using it with an HFS formatted
file system.