[TriLUG] Flaking PSU?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Jun 25 18:30:46 EDT 2006

i've even heard stories about hardware for below cost.  i figure as long
as you tell folks what the deal is, they generally don't mind paying
fair margin.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672 x111
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.