[TriLUG] wtf does firefox resolve html and ie6 blows

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 30 08:43:22 EDT 2006

It looks ok except for the section with home, cabling, phones, etc.
links that is just above the Powered by Apache logo. In IE that section
(phones, etc.) is white. Also the section below that has white text on
black instead of white on medium gray and there is a a white strip on
the left side on the black box. The only thing which sticks out is the
line <TD HEIGHT="37" COLSPAN="2" STYLE="padding-left:40;"> which is
around both of these sections. The style thing may be something which IE
doesn't handle right, I don't know, but you might try leaving the style
part out and see what happens. You may find
http://poisonedminds.com/comics/pm20060621.png amusing given your
current problem.
glenn