[TriLUG] OT: shuttle launch & need C-Band digital satellite downlink

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:57:23 EDT 2006

On 6/30/06, Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/29/06, Rick DeNatale <rick.denatale at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My hat is off to anyone willing to put their body into a machine which
> > can hurl them to orbital velocities, whether it's today or in 1961.
>
> And for all the skeptics, I wouldn't exactly suggest you confront
> the astronauts to their faces!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQKxAqpjroo

This also proves that Buzz is a rightie!  It's commonly misreported
that he's a southpaw because he wore his watch on his right wrist on
the moon, I'm pretty sure that the real reason for that was that he
was wearing a checklist on his left wrist.  Photos of him wearing the
watch inside the LM show it on the left.

--
Rick DeNatale

IPMS/USA Region 12 Coordinator
http://ipmsr12.denhaven2.com/