[TriLUG] Local source for Thinkpad battery?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat Jul 1 15:10:45 EDT 2006

i just spent $200 on a battery for the a31 only to find out my video
circuit is hosed.  if it will fit in the a21e, you are welcome to try
it.  i have some WD40 and a hammer so we can pound it in place if it
won't fit quite right.

regards,

jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Network, Inc.

tel: 919-838-1672
http://www.Neuse.Net

Ask about our Clean Technologies.  Established in the Carolinas 1997.