[TriLUG] OT: local laptop repair recommendation

Brian Bell bbell at kneecap.net
Fri Jul 7 23:34:52 EDT 2006

I want to second that reccomendation - I was very impressed with their
service on my Thinkpad A20M (slightly older model).  I also dealt with
Len and was very pleased with the quality of work and the prices.  Would
definitely go back.

Ditto on the "hole-in-wall" status, but you must overlook it!!!

Brian