[TriLUG] OT: treo for sale/trade

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Mon Jul 10 20:46:03 EDT 2006

i've found that i hardly ever use my treo for anything other than phone
calls, so i might as well get a regular phone.

treo 650 (palm os), only two or three months old, nearly perfect condition.
  it's a cingular unit, so you can drop in a sim card and be on your way.
ssh client already installed for your CLI enjoyment.  have the charger,
book, usb cable, cd, all that stuff.  i've been syncing it with jpilot on my
ubuntu laptop with no problem.  has bluetooth but i never bothered to set it
up.  i've used the built-in mail client with my postfix/courier mail server,
it does smtp-auth, all ssl, yadda yadda.

if you have a cingular-friendly bluetooth phone i'll consider a trade.  ping
me offline if you're interested, i'll have it with me on thu.

jason