[TriLUG] New in town

Matt Bidwell bidwell at dead-city.org
Tue Jul 11 11:40:01 EDT 2006

Hi all.
I've just moved to Durham from the DC area where I was active with
the most excellent NovaLUG and to a lesser extent DCLUG.  I've
been lurking on this list for a while now and figured it's time to
take a break from unpacking boxes to make myself known.
My name is Matt Bidwell.  I've done a little bit of everything.
Some of my favorite Linux related projects I've used are
Samba,  Mythtv, OpenWRT and the NSLU2 Slug.   My
distro of choice is Debian.  I look forward to meeting all of
you Thursday at my first TRILUG meeting.

I'm also looking for a job.  I've been looking at the usual
suspects, Dice and Monster and in addition Duke and UNC.
If anyone has additional sources I'd be happy to hear them.
Also I don't know if it's proper etiquette but I could post my resume.
I've done some hosting and networking and most recently a lot
of LAN type stuff.  Anyway, if anyone is interested please
write and I'll send you a resume off list.

See you Thursday,
Matt