[TriLUG] ISCSI SAN

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:51:36 EDT 2006

On the support front I've got to give a +1 to NetApp whenever you get around
to talking with them.  Also of note their entire worldwide support staff
will be located in RTP soon.

Also if you do decide to go with iSCSI they would probably be the vendor of
choice.  I don't know anything about their direct attached stuff if you
decide to play it safe.  It may be wise to stick with EMC for that even
though they are slow and expensive.