[TriLUG] Xen networking

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Wed Jul 19 14:52:21 EDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 02:47:10PM -0400, Michael Hrivnak wrote:
> have been there myself.  Grab a beer and read through this:

Maybe the beer would help, since I have never acquired a taste for it.

> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking

Yes, I read that document a couple of times before I posted my
questions.  As you no doubt saw, Matt helped me answer one of my
questions, but I am not clear, although I am starting to accept that I
don't need to know whether all of the "devices" need addresses.

I guess that the answer is really: "because it just works."

> Good luck,
> Michael

Thank you,
Brian

P.S. Now that I actually have the service ( and server ) running in the
domU, I am feeling much more confident about this consolidation project.

B-)