[TriLUG] Xen networking

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 21:09:05 EDT 2006

Which distro are you working with?  If you are curious about Xen with
FC5, I have jwberninger to thank for a thorough "beginners guide" to
Xen:
http://www.turnpike420.net/linux/Xen.txt
All the networking seems really straight-forward to me.  I'd like to
note though, depending on your number of users and the pure power of
your server, I'd be a little worried about I/O for email and database
activity.  Of course that's all relative to your purposes and also
just my opinion as I'm still just a beginner with Xen myself.  :)
Good luck and have fun!  I'll be doing some minor production
virtualization with VMWare Server (no ESX yet...) hopefully within the
next couple weeks.

laters,
David