[TriLUG] linksys linux router question

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 24 10:40:10 EDT 2006

Heck son,

I wouldn't use it for my domain stuff... just for folks out in the field
that want to drop stuff off at my local SMTP server so they don't have
to always modify their outbound SMTP server settings while traveling...
Of course if those folks were using a modern OS, they could run a real
email client that does SMTP auth and then all would be good. :-)

For real domain stuff, you might consider running the accept/reject
stuff local to the mail server - it's going to be a bit much for a tiny
Linksys to handle properly.

Jon