[TriLUG] OSS Backup software and mulitple OS clients

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Tue Jul 25 01:45:15 EDT 2006

Hi Roy,

	I use and really like BackupPC.  It works great for clients of all
kinds, and supports many protocols for backing up clients (samba, rsync,
rsyncd, tar (over ssh).  It also has a pretty nice web interface
(requires a web server) to help you restore files.  It does pretty much
everything you asked for :)

Randy