[TriLUG] why not IPSec for encryption for wifi

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:29:15 EDT 2006

I did force IPSec use on my home wireless but then I realized there really
wasn't any need.  I mean, there are plenty of wide open APs even out where I
live.  If I am running WPA I feel that someone would have to want to break
into my system just for the challenge alone.  But maybe they will some day.

But maybe I'll go ahead and set it back up again.  Heck, why not?  But then
again, why?

Greg