[TriLUG] why not IPSec for encryption for wifi

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Jul 26 08:30:19 EDT 2006

> But maybe I'll go ahead and set it back up again.  Heck, why not?  But then
> again, why?

I guess the reason WHY is because if someone hooks up to YOUR AP and starts
downloading Britney Spears latest and/or kiddie pr0n, the RIAA/FBI
come looking for you because according to your ISP, it came from your ip
address.

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |