[TriLUG] RHEL4 X qestion

Mark Fowle mark at thefowles.com
Wed Jul 26 16:53:44 EDT 2006

yep ssh works fine ...  What I can't seem to find is where the "nolisten"
option gets set in the X startup --  For RHEL3 and older, it was the gdm
file - now, that doesn't seem to make a difference.  (If you ps -ef|grep X
you'll see the -nolisten (which is like setting DisallowTCP=true in the
gdm.conf file)  In 4 (as well as FC) it looks like they are forcing this
somewhere else...