[TriLUG] OpenVPN

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Fri Jul 28 05:44:36 EDT 2006

Ah... referring to this entry I hope...
"
I can ping through the tunnel, but any real work causes it to lock up.
Is this an MTU problem?
Probably. It's best to change the mssfix parameter rather than directly
changing the MTU of the TUN/TAP adapter. For example:

        mssfix 1200
"

Is anyone else actually having this problem?  Because I'm really not...

Can anyone tell me if I need to be looking at this when I roll out to
more than the 2 people who are using it right now?

CJK