[TriLUG] Current best anti-spam: Baraccuda/SpamAssassain/etc.

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Mon Jul 31 09:55:34 EDT 2006

Hello (I'm a newbie to TriLUG, and will hopefully be coming out to a
meeting in the near future).

I speak highly of Postini ...we implemented it for an organization of
about 400 people at the last company I worked for. If you'd like me to
get into any specifics, please let me know ...and I'd be glad to help
you out.