[TriLUG] Re: OSS Backup software and mulitple OS clients - Got it working

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Tue Aug 1 10:38:11 EDT 2006

Getting the dependencies for the devel packages...mainly it was
wxconsole. I don't remember as I haven't yet started the production
server install. I have it on my demo machine and have to present it to
the client. Once they ok it, then I can go forward. This client likes
gui, even for the console. :)

which console do you use? std bconsole?