[TriLUG] TCO - Linux, UNIX, and MS

Allen Fisher afisher at emusoftware.com
Tue Aug 1 13:05:49 EDT 2006

Hi Jason,

That is a question we study allot and help address.  I have attached
several papers that you may find useful.
Good luck.  I like the direction you are heading.

Regards,

Allen

Allen D. Fisher
Vice President, Sales
919-481-1171 ext. 7002
www.emusoftware.com
NetDirector for Open Source Configuration Management
See www.Netdirector.org regarding our recent public license release
of NetDirector