[TriLUG] AMD vs. Intel

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Aug 2 08:30:49 EDT 2006

I agree. Windows XP x64 is probably going to end up like "Windows ME",
and forgotten. Especially with Vista coming out in the near future. I
too, have had many issues, many were narrowed down to a driver issue and
old equipment. Not to mention, I was unable to use my DriverPacks (it's
a way to slipstream all the drivers into your Windows XP CD).