[TriLUG] AMD vs. Intel

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Aug 2 12:01:57 EDT 2006

actually, its not hooked up to the network right now.. but Its working
absolutely awesome so far.. Im not running a desktop on it, but I do have VNC
installed running icewm for remote gui stuff.. and also the FreeNX server
emerged and works great as well.. Im in the process of converting my current
server @ monsterjam.org over to it.. Itll be running my firewall, print
server, apache/php, mysql, samba, dhcp, ntp, and other things.

but im running 2.6.17 on it and its been flawless so far.. Ill get you my USE
statement tonight.

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |