[TriLUG] **Free ** - Pentium 75Mhz

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Aug 2 14:43:58 EDT 2006

I used to run my server on a Pent 75 box.
It wasnt running any X on it, ran just fine for serving up static webpages.
I believe i was running freebsd 4.11 or so at the time. But im sure any flavor
of linux w/o X running  will be fine.

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |