[TriLUG] How was your week?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun Aug 6 08:36:16 EDT 2006

not really true.  why?  because you have to buy server hardware in
addition to telephony card (that is an embedded system unto itself).
better?  probably.

we're picking up a new line of phone systems with similar architecture
(telephony cards that plug into commodity server hardware) probably in
4th quarter.  i am not looking forward to spending the $10k on demo
system, 4 days technical training on west coast and 2 days sales
training somewhere else.  gotta pay to play, though.

i won't announce on this list the underlying operating system, though :-)