[TriLUG] I see an exchange server in my future

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Sun Aug 6 10:35:10 EDT 2006

I second that, notes is a horrible POS as an email app.  It can be
useful as an application platform, but NOT email.  Notes even has it's
own entry in the interface hall of shame.  That's not to mention what a
pain it is to administer, the things that were done to try to do good
things, each users mailbox is a database, make it really painful to admin.

http://homepage.mac.com/bradster/iarchitect/lotus.htm

If your boss only wants email, it's easy, any IMAP server works fine, if
he wants calendar etc, and integrated, then it's much more difficult.
Other things mentioned here have come up again and again, I haven't
looked at them.

Good luck,

Kevin