[TriLUG] Routing...once again.

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:26:36 EDT 2006

No, not on the server configuration.  The server won't care if there is one
ISP or two as long as both subnets have separate gateways.  In face my
system started out this way with DSL for the office users and cable for the
public users.  Eventually the system was collapsed to one service, cable,
and I just applied the DSL internal gateway address to my secondary port on
the firewall (of course there was more configuration to the firewall to make
this work but the server and the clients on the former DSL subnet required
no configuration changes).

Just out of curiosity, do you have dynamic DNS on both ISP services or do
you have static addresses?  If you have static addresses do both have
different host names and domains?

Greg