[TriLUG] I opened my mouth...

Steve Hoffman srhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:05:40 EDT 2006

when I knew I shouldn't have and now I'm tasked with finding an IMAP/POP3
server that can communicate with an MSSQL server backend for authentication
and message storage.  I've never done anything with mail in a DB and frankly
didn't know if that even existed (although I dont' see why it couldn't), I
looked at courier or cyrus a while back and remember them doing
authentication to a mysql db..but can I accomplish what I'm being asked to?
I don't have a choice on the DB backend, and believe me MSSQL is so far from
my first choice, but I'm stuck because I couldn't keep my mouth shut so any
help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve