[TriLUG] I see an exchange server in my future

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 23:28:56 EDT 2006

OpenXchange endorsement ahoy:

http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/08/04/1429235

This message brought to you by #trilug of freenode fame.

-CMP

Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
TriLUG Vice Chair
cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
cmpalmer at ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

<tarheelcoxn> iank has trouble with English. his native language is Python
<iank> Yeah
<iank>   I'm forced
<iank>     To indent
<iank>   My sentences