[TriLUG] OT: stuff for sale

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 09:04:57 EDT 2006

hmmmm, I'm having no interest in anything!?!?  Should I have used the
word FREE in the subject to attract more attention??  There is
interest in the TV by 1 person so far.  Please let me know if I should
pack all this stuff in my car... I do live on the 3rd floor, I'd hate
to haul all this stuff for nothing!!  Help me clear my condo!  Thanks!
 :)

David