[TriLUG] Question...

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:47:41 EDT 2006

Most (well quite a few) of the members and people on the list are also in
the local Win Lug.  For my last presentation my old Toshiba Linux machine
finally gave up the ghost so I had to present my, um, presentation, via
PowerPoint on a Mac.  This at the RedHat HQ facilities.  Oh, the horror.  :)

Greg