[TriLUG] I see an exchange server in my future

Neil L. Little nllittle at vnet.net
Sat Aug 12 14:31:45 EDT 2006

I have been reading in some of the forums about OpenXchange about some
issues getting it runing and bad documentation.

Im looking at the fact that though I am the brightest pennie in the pile
as far as IT goes at the work place (sales, video producer,
creative types that just care that things go "whizz! click!"),  I am
myself a noob as linux/open source system administration goes.

Will OpenXchange present considerable challenge to configure and
integrate? Are there any big gotchas?

The good thing is that I have some time to get my noobiness rubbed off
and come up to speed.

I appreciate your input!

Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!! ...er TRILUG Too!