[TriLUG] (OT) free 21 inch crt

David Best divadebest at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 10:18:26 EDT 2006

Hi trilugers,

I recently swapped out my 8 year old 21 inch View Sonic P815 CRT and
replaced it with an LCD. I don't need a 21 inch CRT taking up space so it is
up for adoption (free). The colors blur and it's not as bright as it once
was. For all I know this can be fixed but I don't feel like messing with it.
I wouldn't use it a primary monitor but it might be ok for a server or
something. I'm in Raleigh. Email me directly if you would like to have it.

Regards,
David
divadebest at hotmail.com