[TriLUG] MacBook discoloration?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 09:46:04 EDT 2006

Has anyone expirenced the dreaded Macbook case discoloration problems with
the white Macbooks?  It appears that I have the first little area of
discoloration showing up on my new Macbook.  Drat.  The good news is Apple
covers this via warrenty but the bad news is I probably have to ship the
laptop back to Apple which really stinks as I use it as my primary school
laptop.

The good news is Parallels Desktop for Mac lives up to all the hype.  I'm
going to try to install Debian in a 3rd virtual desktop so I can have access
to all my cool Linux tools in a native sandbox of sorts.

Greg