[TriLUG] MacBook discoloration?

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 22:47:48 EDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Matthew West <mattwestm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, the Black Macbook has a faster CPU and a larger hard drive. I
> think it looks a little better also.
>
> Matt

Bzzzttt!  But, thank you for playing.  Granted, in the standard
packages the black macbook has an 80GB hard drive
vs the 60GB in the top white model, but the CPUs are
both 2.0GHz Core Duo processors and everything
else is *exactly* the same (minus color).  And, to upgrade
from a 60GB to an 80GB hard drive on the white one
only costs $50 which means the black color is a $150
premium.

Yes, the black looks very cool but for my money, I'd
say go over to http://pimpmylaptop.com/ and get yourself
a great looking sticker to go on the back of the MacBook
instead. :-)

Cheers,
Tanner
--