[TriLUG] Yahoo videos

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Wed Aug 16 10:49:53 EDT 2006

I tried changing the Firefox user agent string to IE 6 on XP and then
got a message saying that they want Windows Media Player. Ugh! If I try
Netscape or Opera it says I need to upgrade IE ... yes upgrade IE, not
upgrade *to* IE. Somebody isn't doing a very good job of browser header
parsing, and isn't being very friendly either.

Owen