[TriLUG] RPM spec file... Requires: init(foo) ??

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Wed Aug 16 20:30:18 EDT 2006

So I've run across an RPM spec file from an unknown source, which
contains the following line:
Requires: init(dhcp-forwarder)

This is a spec file syntax with-which I am not familiar.  What does it
mean, or where can I find documentation on it?  I'm relatively certain
in the environment I'm using this it won't matter (someone else is
testing this as I type), but I wanted to try to understand the syntax
for educational purposes.

Does anyone with a handy who has a solid RPM background know, so I don't
have to dig through the source to find out?  :)

Thanks,
Aaron S. Joyner