[TriLUG] crosspost: UNCLUG meeting

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:34:48 EDT 2006

If you're close enough to Chapel Hill, perhaps you'd like to join us
this coming Tuesday the 22nd for a meeting of the UNCLUG.

We'll start at 19:30 with pizza and beverages at our usual location[1].

Doug Brown and Kevin Lanning from the UNC ITS Security Office will
come to speak about network firewalls, intrusion prevention, and
wireless security.  They'll speak about upcoming changes and leave
time at the end for questions.

Hope to see you there!

-CMP

[1] Mitchell Hall, room 05 (the basement floor auditorium). Just come to
the back of Mitchell hall where the parking lot and bird trailer are
located, come up the back steps through the back door and the main
auditorium is the first door on your left, room "05".

http://www.geosci.unc.edu/mitchell.shtml

--
Cristobal M. Palmer
UNC-CH SILS Student
cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
cmpalmer at ils.unc.edu
ils.unc.edu/~cmpalmer
"Television-free since 2003"

<tarheelcoxn> iank has trouble with English. his native language is Python
<iank> Yeah
<iank>   I'm forced
<iank>     To indent
<iank>   My sentences