[TriLUG] Old Mac files: any ideas how to open them?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Aug 23 20:20:45 EDT 2006

You're right, the files are now on a Windows machine, and I'm trying to
open them from either a linux or Windows box. However, I think the
MacWrite hypothesis is a good one, so I'm hoping to find a macintosh
around campus I can try it out on. I'll keep y'all informed....

Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl