[TriLUG] Phone/DSL wiring

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Tue Aug 29 12:35:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Since the diagram didn't clarify, let me try it as a word
> problem. :-)

sounds alright.

here's my 2 line setup.

Plate in wall behind bookshelf.

regular 2pr phone extension cord with male on one end
(goes into wall) and the other end is a regular female.

connects to phone splitter (has male on one side and three
females on other side). These some in two varieties - for
single line so you can have two phones on the same line, or
the one you want - a female with line 1 on the center pair,
the 2nd female with line two on the center pair and the 3rd
female a straight through. (I got mine at RadioShack).

Joe