[TriLUG] Phone/DSL wiring

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Tue Aug 29 13:27:15 EDT 2006

> "inaccessible."  It's not movable furniture.  It's
> 2m tall and wide, weighs several hundred pounds, and
> is blocked in by other furniture.

If your apartment does not provide an accessible phone
outlet, then I think it would be reasonable to ask the
apartment manager for: (1) a service man to create an
accessible phone outlet for you (2) permission to create
an accessible phone outlet yourself.

But then again, since when have apartment managers been
called "reasonable"?  It's (one of many reasons) why in
1997 I vowed never to live in apartment again.

Alan

.